2012年4月18日水曜日

For the first time in London

Hi, I'm Takashi!!

Do you know me??

I'm Japanese and 19.

I like to listening to music, playing sports,watching movie, and so on.

I like "Fish & Chips" 

I have eaten it many times when I went to London.

Today, I write my first week in London.
I was impressed with London has many tubes like Tokyo in Japan.
When I arrived, I didn't know how to go to the house I live in London.
I heard that someone taught me it and I was surprised at that house is so far from Heathrow Terminal.



I think London has beautiful places. I want to go to famous places!!
So,I went to Big Ben and Baker street.

 
When I was in Japan , I wanted to go to these places!!
Because they are fascinating!!
I like Big Ben & Sherlock Homes,but this day was cloudy.
I cannot take pictures well.
So I try to do again. 

I want to travel to Europe, before I want to go for a walk in London.
and....I should improve my English!!

 Nice to meet you



2 件のコメント:

  1. Nice start to your blog! Interesting photos.
    Here is your feedback: http://www.bounceapp.com/64498

    返信削除